Welcome to the 1-1 Online Nutrition Consultancy
Want to lose weight?
Exercise alone is not enough. You need a good diet too.
The good news is that a carefully managed nutritional diet can be effective for weight loss without having to burn calories through exercise.
We will always recommend getting your heart pumping to help maintain weight loss and for a complete package of good health and fitness. But for those who can’t do exercise for whatever reason, our personalised 1-1 nutrition service guarantees to help you hit your weight loss goals.
Achieve long-term weight loss results
As part of the PHFitness 1-1 online nutrition consultancy service, a specialist MNU certified nutritionist will guide and shape your evidence-based weight loss programme with you.
This is an ongoing, personal consultancy service that gives you a carefully managed and fully supported diet – custom-made for your lifestyle so that you can maintain long-term weight loss results that are built on behaviour change rather than restrictive dieting.
Your tailor-made nutrition plan will be:
Customised to your dietary restrictions and physical limitations
Built on creating good habits that work with your busy lifestyle
Focused on creating a healthy relationship with food (i.e. no restrictive dieting)
Supporting you every step of the way via your personal nutritionist
Who this consultancy service is made for:
If you can relate to any of these statements, the PHFitness 1-1 online nutrition consultancy service could be right for you:
The PHFitness online nutrition consultancy service gives you:
Motivation & Support
At PHFitness we specialise in weight loss and genuinely care about getting our clients results
Joining our 1-1 online nutrition service is an investment in your health & wellbeing
What to expect from our online nutrition service
- Daily metrics to track in your PHFitness Progress Tracker
- Clear weekly objectives created jointly between you & your nutritionist
- Weekly 1-1 check-ins and reviews with your nutritionist
- Online access to your MNU qualified nutritionist whenever you need them
- Weekly updates providing personalised guidance
- Regular inspiring and educational info (such as recipes, “how to” guides, etc)
- Ongoing support and guidance through your private online portal
- Myth-busting, no nonsense, evidence-based nutritional guidance